MCWC events are planned each year to help us put our faith into action. We meet most months of the school year for some nourishment and a program. These gatherings are the time to nurture relationships with long-standing friends and build new ones with women we're meeting for the first time. All events are open to guests, and all require advance registration. (To register, click the link in the Events tab on the navigation bar above.) See below for a description of each month's focus, and click on the boxes for more detailed information on that month's program.
- September - We kick our year off with a fundraiser for the charities we support. Typically a style show with a dessert, monies are raised through raffles and cash donations. Our thank-you's are drawings for door prizes. Donations taken for St. Vincent de Paul of gently used clothing.
- October - Renewing our Spirit! This has taken the form of a day retreat and includes lunch, with a speaker to help us replenish our spiritual reserves, mass and a rosary.
- November - recently added, we meet to remember and pray (mass or a prayer service, rosary) for our club sisters no longer with us. Light pastries and coffee after. Donations requested of food products to fill the shelves of Second Harvest Food Bank.
- December - A Christmas luncheon with entertainment; Christ Child Circle committee collects donations of children's Christmas gifts (toys, and winter outerwear - scarves, mittens, coats) for St. Vincent de Paul Society.
- February - This is themed as a baby shower, with a frequent focus on education with it's proximity to Catholic Schools Week. Includes a rosary, mass, luncheon and speaker. Donations of diapers, baby necessities of all sorts (items needed identified by the charities), and monetary donations, all currently collected for Pregnancy Help Line and Woman's Care Center.
- March - Honoring our Religious (and St. Patrick!) we offer rosary, mass said by the Bishop when available, luncheon and a speaker, often with a focus on an aspect of our justice system or civic responsibilities. This luncheon we invite the pastors, priests, and staff from our parishes to enjoy a lunch on us to thank them for their dedicated service.
- April - With a focus on evangelization beyond our state lines, we invite another charity to come and share their work with us. Includes rosary, mass luncheon and speaker.
- May - A celebratory end of year luncheon at which we present the Annual Christian Achievement Award to a recipient selected by a vote of the Board who has earned the distinction of exceptional Christian service and achievement. Also at this luncheon we recognize all new members from the year, and enjoy an entertaining and engaging speaker.